Friday, February 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLEE!

We came up the weekend of Karlee's birthday to go through the temple with our nephew Tyler who has been called to the Independance Missouri mission. It was so exciting to see him go through the temple and I have never been through the Salt Lake temple. I was married there but that is all we did that day. So it was neat to return again. We sat in the celestial room on the same couch where we waited to be married. It was so neat. I love going to the temple.


While in Salt Lake, we stopped in to see the progress of my parents new house. My dad had made these beams to go in the living room where there are really tall ceilings. They looked so big in his shop and then when they went in, they look so small up there on the ceiling. But they look so amazing! They really make the place look great.



Happy Birthday Karlee! We were able to have dinner with the birthday girl. Look at her! She is getting so old!







No comments:

Post a Comment