Thursday, January 6, 2011

THE NEWEST YOUNG WOMAN IN LEEDS, UTAH

The bishop wanted to meet with me tonight to give me a new calling. Apparently I have been released from my sunday school teacher calling. I am now the new 2nd counselor in the Young Womens presidency! I am pretty excited actually. Our ward has some amazing ladies in the young womens and I am excited to be a part of their lives. It will be a really fun experience. And HOORAY! Its not a calling where I have to teach every week. I have an advisor that will be teaching most of the time. So just a few times here and there is SO AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the calling! You'll have so much fun and the girls will adore you. (I really did read this the day you posted it, but forgot to comment until today)

    ReplyDelete