Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Valentines day was simple yet fun this year. David picked me up from work...since our car was broken...and gave me a chocolate flower (the best kind of flowers) and some glasses for our sparkling cider. He told me he would take me to dinner and we could rent the chick flick of my choice! I loved that! So I was tired and not very hungry so I came home and made us some leftovers and we rented a chick flick and we drank our bubbly. It was so fun just to spend some time together.

For my work party, I had to bring a Valentines treat. I saw these cupcakes with roses on them on the internet. I wanted to try them. So I made the cupcakes and when it came time to put the roses on with fruit by the foot, I miserably failed. I asked David to try and this is what he came up with. He did amazing!! They turned out perfect! I can't believe my little rose chef! So if any of you out there need a rose made out of fruit by the foot...David is your man!



Even little Pootie got a Valentine! Look at his big grin. He is showing off some teeth in this picture. He loves a good teddy bear.






1 comment:

  1. I can't even believe David made those roses. what the heck?

    ReplyDelete