Thursday, November 22, 2012

THANKSGIVING 2012

We had Thanksgiving this year at David's parents house.  It was just really laid back and chill which was really nice.  I was in charge of making all the pies.  I made a banana cream, lemon cream and a couple apples. They turned out really delicious.  All the food was delicious and it was fun to see some of David's family that we hardly get to see.  My cute niece got engaged not long ago and it was fun to see her with her fiance.  I always make place cards for Thanksgiving as well but this year was not my best craft. I did not win the Martha award this year.  I made paper sacks into turkey legs.  I will for sure step it up next year.
I always eat the skins from the apples when I make apple pies and so here is David feeding Pootie some delicious apple skins





It looks like Christmas but this was really Thanksgiving.
I think everyone just sat around all night on their phones.
Peterson talent show
The traditional Rook game with Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment