Monday, July 25, 2011

HAPPY 30TH! AGAIN?

Happy Birthday to ME! I had such a great weekend! My birthday was like 3 days long. David's whole family was here from out of town so we had a little mini reunion.
We went up to Kolob and spent half the day. It was so beautiful there. There were so many wildflowers! It was amazing. The kids had a blast throwing Pootie in the lake. I took so many pictures of the beautiful outdoors.
They threw my Pootie in the lake.
He was so so dirty!
Grandpa tried to give him drinks out of his water bottle.
Beauties among beautiful flowers.
The kids all picked bunches of flowers for their moms.
My favorite wildflower....Indian Paintbrush


We stopped to have a snow cone later that night. These are the best stinkin' things on the planet! I could eat these every day. Flavor of the night was peach papaya mango with a little cream mixed in.

This is the cute Brady who loves the Pootie and never left him alone. He did really good at keeping Pootie company. This is him trying to dance with the baby.
My birthday cake! Lemon. It was delicious!
I had a pretty sunset just for me.
We went to Toquerville falls on my actual birthday with all the kids. It was a blast. You can jump off one of the waterfalls into the pond below. Then you can even swim behind the waterfall. It is so very pretty there. It holds special meaning every time I come here because this is where David and I were engaged! So we really love coming here.
Pootie really loves to get dirty.
Bathing Beauty.
Hello...Hottie!

....and that completes my birthday fun filled weekend!

2 comments: