Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4th OF JULY 2011

I recently got a new camera over the 4th of July weekend so I took oodles and oodles of pictures. This is just a few of the 450 that I took. It was so hard to choose what ones to post! But these are definately the cutest and tell the best story of the fun we had.
This is the ultra cute Clark who I have not seen since Christmas. He is getting cuter every time I see him.
This was my Pootie's first 4th of July. He had so much fun boating. He did not like the fireworks very much. He cuddled close to his mommy for comfort because he was a little scared of them.
Caden and Eric had so much fun on the boat with Aunt Kara and Daddy. They were so helpful with holding the flag.
Isn't this the cutest little family!
Cutest girls ever!
My newest nephew Kyle! aka...Jimmer Ute
Little Broadbent family. Clark does not look too happy to be in his lifejacket.
Pootie having the time of his life watching Kalina waterski.
My hunk doing some power tricks on the wakeboard. He really rocks the socks off that thing!
Some hot girl that was up there when we were.
Lazy days.
Pretty flowers were everywhere.
My 4th of July toes. I love the stars!
Caden makes the funnest faces for the camera. This was my favorite.
Lazy days relaxing with the Pootie
Oops! Too heavy for the hammock?
Cousin Cody painted his dogs toenails red!
Little guys need chairs too.
Can you tell how excited we are to go to the cabin?
awwwwwww...
There has been a bro-mance develop between David and Brandon. The first picture is from last year. The second one is from this year. These two make such a cute couple. Don't you just love that first picture? They really hit it off.
My sister...the model
Grandma said she needed to finish the half empty one before starting the next one but needed to have it handy for when the first one ran out. She is so cute!
Fireworks!!
We had a pretty good time. I had so much fun playing with all the kids. I hardly ever get to see my cute nephews so I had a blast. Looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures of the lake 4th of July. Thank you for posting. This way I get to enjoy without being there.

    Great Aunt Marilyn

    ReplyDelete