Thursday, July 1, 2010

A TRIP TO THE FALLS

So our neighbors called us up the other night and told us they had dinnner ready for us.  They are from El Salvador and only speak Spanish.  So David likes to practice his Spanish and hang out with them.  She is an amazing cook and makes authentic Mexican food. It is really good.  So we were over there the other night and we all decided to go up to the falls where David proposed to me.  We hopped in the Jeep and headed up there.  They Loved it!  They went and played in the water.  They loved to sit below the waterfall and let the water push them around. 

There are actually 2 waterfalls up there and David thought the water felt so good, he jumped off one of them into the pool below.  He said the water felt so good and wants to go hang out there all the time.  So ...if anyone wants to come down my way, we have somewhere to take you.  It is so beautiful and so much fun.  I was sad because I did not bring my swim suit. So I was the awesome photographer.  It was a super fun place to be on such a hot day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kara, where are these falls at? They look like fun.

    ReplyDelete