Sunday, July 25, 2010

A PHANTOM BIRTHDAY

For my birthday, David took me friday night to Las Vegas to see the Phantom of the Opera. It was so so so good. I loved it. I especially love the music in it. So good!
We drove to a hotel about 45 minutes away up in the mountains of Las Vegas to a place called Mount Charleston. It was really pretty. It was a little resort surrounded by mountains out of the hot air of Las Vegas. We stayed in a little room that had a balcony overlooking the pond out front. It was nice little getaway. On saturday we went shopping. I don't know if I was worried about money or just couldn't find anything I liked but I did not buy anything. We shopped for hours! What is wrong with me! We decided to come back and David took me to my favorite place, Samurai 21 for dinner. It was so yummy!

Today, we went to church and taught our first lesson.  We now teach sunday school to the 15 year olds and we got the manual like at 9 last night.  Our lesson was not the most prepared lesson but we did ok.  We have 9 kids in our class. Strange cuz our ward is all old people.  But they seem cool.  We are going to dinner at Davids parents house tonight.  They are making me a cake.  Happy Birthday to me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment