Sunday, October 21, 2012

VISITORS

I love when people come down to visit me because I never get to see my family much.  So this summer lots of people came down.  Christie and Brandon came down and David and Brandon went and played golf while Christie and the kids came to my house and we went swimming.  Those girls are so darn cute.  It was a lot of fun.
Then Karlee and Chris were down for Pootie's birthday. We went shopping and just hung out for the weekend.  It was fun to see my sista. 
Tiffany took Caden to Colorado to an allergy clinic and I took the boys for 3 days while she was gone.  We could not do much because it rained most of the time.  So we watched some tv and movies and finally got to go to the park the last day they were here.  I was super nervous in case they had an allergy reaction but we only had 1 mild one with Eric and we took care of it with benadryl.  I had a lot of fun with my fun nephews!












Anyone ever seen a covered wagon in a park? Only in a small town.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment