Tuesday, December 14, 2010

INTRODUCING.......THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OUR LITTLE FAMILY!

WELCOME TO OUR HOME POOTIE TANG PETERSON!!! Born 9/24/2010. We picked him up last friday and it was love at first sight. He is so cute. Neither of us have ever really had a dog, so this is a brand new experience for us. David is so cute with him. He is trying to teach him to potty train. We are really learning patience. He has peed everywhere including my parents bed, under Buddy and Tiffany's tree, and all over in our house. So if anyone has any ideas...help! He is so much fun though. Full of personality and very active and playful. How can you not love a face like his.












4 comments:

  1. I miss him already. He has the cutest little personality of any puppy I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pottie Tang, huh? Love that you gave him a middle name. The only advice I've ever heard about potty training a puppy is to take them outside every 10 minutes or so and then reward with a bone when they do their business outside. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, sorry I totally just realized I spelled his name wrong. I guess I was thinking about the Potty training too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kara,
    I am so excited for the new member of your family. You are going to have lots of fun ahead of you (also a few stories that might take a while to laugh at!) I really recommend crate training. Also, taking him out after every meal and staying out until he does some business. I know that can be hard at this time of year, but after eating it gets their entire G.I. tract moving and makes them want to poop :)
    Congrats and happy holidays,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete