Monday, November 1, 2010

ATTACK OF THE MOUSE!

A few weeks ago I kept seeing gross little mouse doodles in my laundry shed. I would clean them up and they would come back with a vengeance. So I bought some dcon hoping they would be driven away. It really worked. I stopped seeing those gross doodles. But not long after, I started smelling this funky smell. I cleaned so good all around the washer and dryer and still the smell was there. I opened the dryer and it was inside the dryer! A gross smell that I could not pinpoint. But then I decided it was a dead mouse in the dryer!! So David started tearing into it. We cleaned up what seemed like millions of doodles and pee. We found no mouse. David looked all day long. So he started putting it back together. He could not put it back together without taking it apart further. Thats when he found it....!! The sick gross blown up furball of a mouse. Right there inside the inner workings of our dryer...!!! So So gross....! I am so thankful to David for cleaning that thing up! What a man.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yuck! That is gross. I'm glad you have Dave though who knows what he's doing to take that dryer apart. Mice=yuck!

    ReplyDelete